Novel Recommendations For Women
I love to read so I was super excited when some one asked in Poll the People for novel recommendations for women because I knew you guys would have the best suggestions.
When I was pregnant with Reagan, Eric was in the army and stationed short term in Missouri, we were living in a hotel room so I spent my whole day reading. I would go to the library check out 2-3 books, read them cover to cover, and repeat the next day.
Once I became a mom, I kinda forgot to read for nearly 7 years. But a few years ago I started reading again and now I finish about one book a month.
Before we get to the book recommendations, I want share the app Libby with you. It is a library app that allows you to borrow ebooks, cause the cost of books adds up quickly.
Novel Recommendations for Women
*Recommended multiple times
- Shari Lapena*
- Ruth Ware
- Silent Patient -
- Golden Couple - Greer Hendricks
- Where the Crawdad Sings - Delia Owens
- The Flight Attendant -
Family Life Fiction
- Kristin Hanna - I love Kristin Hanna's books, be prepared they are all emotional and will make you cry.
- Liane Moriarty - two of her books have been turned into shows/movies, Big Little Lies & Nine Perfect Strangers
Romance Contemporary Fantasy
- Taylor Jenkins Reid
- Colleen Hoover**
- Sara Adams
- Mrs. Nash's Ashes - Sara Adler
- Midnight at the Blackbird Cafe - Heather Webber
- Nicholas Sparks - Nicholas Sparks has a special place in my heart because A Walk to Remember is the first movie that I remember falling in love with. Then I read as many books of his as I could.
- Elin Hildebrand*
- Sheryl Woods - this is my current favorite author. She writes in a unique style. Each book in her series follows one main character and their love interest and the next book will follow a friend or family member and their love interest, plus you get a few cameos from the characters in pervious books. Her books have been turned into tv shows like Chesapeake Shores and The Sweet Magnolias. All of her books are super predictable, but my anxious little heart loves that.
Book lovers, share in the comments your favorite novel recommendations for women. Let's build this list together.