Lil’ Explorers Focus Skills
- Use a variety of visual art materials (paint, markers, crayons, clay) with minimal adult assistance
- Use visual arts to represent people, places, and things, using spatial awareness to coordinate the features of the representation
- Explore the use of materials in a variety of different ways
- Identify basic colors
Fine Motor Skills
- Coordinating the use of arms, hands, and fingers together to manipulate objects with increasing accuracy
- Engage in activities that require hand-eye coordination
Draw a spider using a white crayon on white construction paper.
You can also draw the spiders in black crayon.
This will not give your Lil’ the “magical reveal” but it will still produce some beautiful art.
Deepen the connection between this art project and the book The Very Busy Spider by playing the book on YouTube as your Lil’ works.
We found a good reading HERE (I do not show Rea the screen because that would just distract her).
Pro Parent Package
Want easy access to all of this month’s lessons and templates? Consider a free upgrade to our Pro Parent membership!