Lil’ Explorers Focus Skills
- Can identify most capital letters and sounds (W)
- Use a variety of visual art materials (paint, markers, crayons, clay) with minimal adult assistance
- Use visual arts to represent people, places, and things, using spatial awareness to coordinate the features of the representation
- Explore the use of materials in a variety of different ways
Fine Motor Skills
- Coordinate the use of hands, wrists, and fingers to complete tasks that require more precise movements
- Engage in activities that require hand-eye coordination with increasing accuracy
Label the paper W is for Wagon.
Talk about the sound a W makes with your Lil’. You can do this by making exaggerated W sounds and then naming multiple objects or things that start with a W like whale and wheel.
Let us know what you think of this letter of the week activity! If you enjoyed it be sure to share on social media by clicking one of the buttons below!