Lil’ Explorers Focus Skills
- Count from 0-10
- Understand values of numbers 0-10
- Begin to understand the schedule of days in a week
Fine Motor Skills
- Coordinating the use of arms, hands, and fingers together to manipulate objects with increasing accuracy
- Engage in activities that require hand-eye coordination
Lil’ Creators Focus Skills
- Count from 0-20
- Understand values of numbers 0-20
- Begin to understand the schedule of weeks and months
- Coordinate the use of hands, wrists, and fingers to complete tasks that require more precise movements
- Engage in activities that require hand-eye coordination with increasing accuracy
Teacher TipYou can complete this activity as you read the book a second time. When you reach the page that says, “On Monday, he ate 1 apple,” glue the apple to the Monday box. Continue this process as you read the remainder of the book.
Pro Parent Package
Want instant access to all of this month’s lessons and templates? Consider a free, 30-day upgrade to our pro membership. You can learn more here.