Lil’ Creators Focus Skills
- Can identify all lowercase letters and some sounds (t)
- Use a variety of visual art materials (paint, markers, crayons, clay) with minimal adult assistance
- Use visual arts to represent people, places, and things, with accuracy and detail
- Explore the use of materials in a variety of different ways
Fine Motor Skills
- Coordinate the use of hands, wrists, and fingers to complete tasks that require more precise movements
- Engage in activities that require hand-eye coordination with increasing accuracy
Glue the t on its side to the middle of a white piece of paper.
Glue the small wheel on the bottom of the t at the end.
Glue the back vertically on the top portion of the t where the two lines meet.
Glue the seat to the top portion of the t horizontally so the end touches the back.
Glue the pole to the front of the t at a diagonal and glue the wheel to the top of the pole so that they form a capital T.
Label the paper t is for tractor.
Let us know what you think of this Letter of the Week activity. We always love hearing your feedback. Be sure to share our post on social media by clicking one of the buttons below!