Lil’ Explorers Focus Skills
- Pose “what” and “why” questions about their surroundings
- Illustrate observations
- Make predictions and perform experiments
Lil’ Creators Focus Skills
- Pose “what,” “why” and “how” questions about their surroundings
- Illustrate and describe observations
- Make predictions, perform experiments, and discuss results
I recommend you place 2-3 bottles in the freezer so you have more opportunities for success.
Set a timer on the water because you HAVE to take it out of the freezer before it turns to ice.
It took my bottle a few hits to react.
We did have to try this activity a few times before we reached success. However, the first time we tried without success, the kids turned this activity into a water and ice sensory play activity and they were equally as happy with that so if you’re unsuccessful, no worries. You can have a Super Freeze sensory activity instead!
Pro Parent Package
Want to get the most out of my program? Upgrade to the Pro Parent Package!