I know I tell you all the time that patterns are my jam, and I am certainly not retracting that sentiment, HOWEVER sensory bins are also my jam.
I love them because:
- They are super easy to make & cost effective
- I can put a lid on top of the bin with all the materials inside and then just take it out as needed
- They keep both kids entertained and engaged in learning for a good chunk of time
So I am super excited to share with you the space themed sensory bin.
Lil’ Explorers Focus Skills
- Understand 3 of the 5 senses to make observations
Lil’ Creators Focus Skills
- Use 5-senses to make observations
Pour dried black beans into a plastic container.
Add glow stars and planets.
Place the bin on top of the blanket or tablecloth.
Invite your Lil’s to play.
One of the best parts about sensory bins is that when you want to change the materials, you can easily pour them it into a gallon Ziploc bag and store them until you’re ready to use them again. So I have been using the same 3 pound bag of black beans for about a year and a half now.
Pro Parent Bundles
Love my lessons? Become a Pro member today!