Baa Baa! S is for Sheep! We are creating an S alphabet craft that looks just like a sheep.
We are going to teach our preschoolers about the letter S and the sound it makes with today’s letter activity.
Grab a FREE copy of the template in the Required Materials section below.
Lil’ Explorers Focus Skills
- Can identify all capital letters and some sounds (S)
- Can form some capital letters (S)
- Use a variety of visual art materials (paint, markers, crayons, clay) with minimal adult assistance
- Use visual arts to represent people, places, and things, with accuracy and detail
- Explore the use of materials in a variety of different ways
Print and cut out the S is for Sheep Template.
Glue the head to the top end of the S.
Glue the cotton balls to the S.
Pro Parent Bundles
Love my lessons? Become a Pro member and get access to bonus content today!