Lil’ Creators Focus Skills
- Make personal connection to text
- Use a variety of visual art materials (paint, markers, crayons, clay) with minimal adult assistance
- Use visual arts to represent people, places, and things, with accuracy and detail
- Explore the use of materials in a variety of different ways
- Identify basic colors and understand that you can combine colors to make new colors
- Coordinate the use of hands, wrists, and fingers to complete tasks that require more precise movements
- Engage in activities that require hand-eye coordination with increasing accuracy
When you first get started, you will likely have to hold the beginning strand in place. Once you get several wraps around it though, it will stay in place on its own and you can use both hands freely.
Pro Parent Package
Want easy access to all of this month’s lessons and templates? Consider a free upgrade to our Pro Parent membership!