Lil’ Explorers Focus Skills
- Can identify all capital letters and some sounds (P)
- Use a variety of visual art materials (paint, markers, crayons, clay) with minimal adult assistance
- Use visual arts to represent people, places, and things, using spatial awareness to coordinate the features of the representation
- Explore the use of materials in a variety of different ways
Fine Motor Skills
- Coordinating the use of arms, hands, and fingers together to manipulate objects with increasing accuracy
- Engage in activities that require hand-eye coordination
Glue the 2 rectangle to the right of the 1.
Glue the 3 rectangle to the left of the 1.
Glue the P above the 1 rectangle.
Gauge your Lil’s ability level to decide which steps they can do independently, which steps they need assistance with, and which steps you need to do for them.
For instance, Rea can do the coloring all on her own, she needs help with the gluing, and I have to do the cutting for her.