Lil’ Creators Focus Skills
- Can identify all capital letters and most sounds (P)
- Use a variety of visual art materials (paint, markers, crayons, clay) with minimal adult assistance
- Use visual arts to represent people, places, and things, with accuracy and detail
- Coordinate the use of hands, wrists, and fingers to complete tasks that require more precise movements
- Engage in activities that require hand-eye coordination with increasing accuracy
We printed ours on pink construction paper.
You could replace the tail with a curled up pipe cleaner to give it a 3D effect.
Pro Parent Package
Want easy access to all of this month’s lessons and templates? Consider a free upgrade to our Pro Parent membership!