Lil’ Creators Focus Skills
- Count from 0-20 (1-6)
- Understand values of numbers 0-20 (1-6)
- Use locomotor skills with balance in a variety of directions and changing directions during active play
- Use locomotor skills with coordination in a variety of directions and changing directions during active play
- Construct models to represent their imagination and objects in the world
- Build using a variety of materials in both conventional and unconventional ways
Encourage your child to color and label each square on the cube. Each square should be labeled with the number of apples shown.
It’s time to cut out the template. Be sure to cut along the straight lines (this requires cutting in small places and should be done by an adult).
Fold along each of the dotted lines and assemble the cube either using glue or tape to secure it
Once your cube is made, lay the large apple numbers on the floor in numerical order.
Roll your dice and jump to the corresponding apple on the floor.
Continue to do this until you have worn out your little one.
Save this cube for Rolling in the Flowers on June 22
Have fun and share with us pictures and videos of your Creator working!