Lil’ Explorers Focus Skills
- Construct models to represent their imagination and objects in the world
- Build using a variety of materials in both conventional and unconventional ways
- Use tools with appropriate safety and purpose
- Engage in problem solving activities
Fine Motor Skills
- Coordinate the use of hands, wrists, and fingers to complete tasks that require more precise movements
- Engage in activities that require hand-eye coordination with increasing accuracy
Make sure you are building alongside your Lil’ and not taking over their building.
Let us know what you think of this engineering activity. We always love hearing your feedback. Be sure to share our post on social media by clicking one of the buttons below!