Lil’ Explorers Focus Skills
- Can identify all capital letters and some sounds
Fine Motor Skills
- Coordinating the use of arms, hands, and fingers together to manipulate objects with increasing accuracy
- Engage in activities that require hand-eye coordination
Lil’ Creators Focus Skills
- Can identify all capital letters and most sounds
- Coordinate the use of hands, wrists, and fingers to complete tasks that require more precise movements
- Engage in activities that require hand-eye coordination with increasing accuracy
- I started by making a t and then adding two more straight lines intersecting the t.
- Then I use smaller pieces of tape to connect the lines.
Invite your Lil’ to play with the letter magnets on the web.
I only offered the letters that we were working on this month.
Lil’ Explorers – B, L, G, O
Lil’ Creators – Pp, Ll, Oo, Bb, Gg, Ff
Add conversation to your Lil’s play. When they pick up a letter, wait for them to name it. If they don’t rather than quiz them, name it for them. After a while they may just start name them on their own (even if they don’t they are totally soaking in ALL of your language).
If your Lil’ is mastering their letter identification add in sounds. So when they pick up the B say “B, like bear, book, and big. Buh Buh B.”
Pro Parent Package
Want easy access to all of this month’s lessons and templates? Consider a free upgrade to our Pro Parent membership!