Lil’ Creators Focus Skills
- Can identify all capital letters and most sounds (N, Q, V, X, Y, Z)
- Can form all capital letters and some lower case letters (N, Q, V, X, Y, Z)
Fine Motor Skills
- Coordinate the use of hands, wrists, and fingers to complete tasks that require more precise movements
- Engage in activities that require hand-eye coordination with increasing accuracy
Repeat this process for all of the letters
- Forming Play Doh requires fine motor skills. This means forming letters out of Play Doh will strengthen the muscles used to write and lead to your Lil’ being able to write their letters.
- It keeps learning fun which is one of our primary philosophies here at Sandbox Academy.
Let us know what you think of these letter practice sheets. If you are enjoying Sandbox Academy, be sure to share on social media!