Lil’ Explorers Focus Skills
- Can identify all capital letters and some sounds (L)
Fine Motor Skills
- Coordinating the use of arms, hands, and fingers together to manipulate objects with increasing accuracy
- Engage in activities that require hand-eye coordination
Lil’ Creators Focus Skills
- Can identify all capital letters and most sounds (L)
- Coordinate the use of hands, wrists, and fingers to complete tasks that require more precise movements
- Engage in activities that require hand-eye coordination with increasing accuracy
We printed the L on brown construction paper.
Glue the tail of the lion so it is touching the lion and over the horizontal line of the L.
Transition the workload to your Lil’ to make the activities more challenging and independent. Share the task of cutting by having your Lil’ cut the L while you cut the lion. This serves as cutting practice, letter formation, recognition practice, and increases independence.
Pro Parent Package
Want to get the most out of my program? Upgrade to the Pro Parent Package!