Lil’ Explorers Focus Skills
- Can identify all capital letters and some sounds (K)
Fine Motor Skills
- Coordinating the use of arms, hands, and fingers together to manipulate objects with increasing accuracy
- Engage in activities that require hand-eye coordination
Lil’ Creators Focus Skills
- Can identify all capital letters and most sounds (K)
- Coordinate the use of hands, wrists, and fingers to complete tasks that require more precise movements
- Engage in activities that require hand-eye coordination with increasing accuracy
Just like we did with the letter N, come up with words that start with K sound. It is okay if these words are nonsense words or if they actually start with the letter C. While we are working on sounds, it is okay if they say cupcake when working on the letter K because while spelling may be wrong, the sound is correct and that the current focus.
Pro Parent Package
Want access to all my lesson plus other perks? Upgrade to the Pro Parent Package!