Lil’ Explorers Focus Skills
- Pose “what” and “why” questions about their surroundings
- Make predictions and perform experiments
- Understand 3 of the 5 senses to make observations
Lil’ Creators Focus Skills
- Pose “what,” “why” and “how” questions about their surroundings
- Make predictions, perform experiments, and discuss results
- Use 5-senses to make observations
This will be deepen their comprehension of the experiment they just engaged in and it is an opportunity for them to engage in the scientific process in a oral format.
Want more lessons like this? Check out my lesson bundles!