Lil’ Explorers Focus Skills
- Pose “what” and “why” questions about their surroundings
- Make predictions and perform experiments
- Understand 3 of the 5 senses to make observations
Lil’ Creators Focus Skills
- Pose “what,” “why” and “how” questions about their surroundings
- Make predictions, perform experiments, and discuss results
- Use 5-senses to make observations
This will be deepen their comprehension of the experiment they just engaged in and it is an opportunity for them to engage in the scientific process in a oral format.
Having a jar with a lid came in handy because we quickly put the lid on the jar. This prevented any spilling and it forced the gas created from the reaction to stay inside the jar which led to more movement of the kernels.
Pro Parent Bundles
Love my lessons? Become a Pro member today and get access to bonus content!