Lil’ Explorers Focus Skills
- Pose “what” and “why” questions about their surroundings
- Make predictions and perform experiments
- Understand 3 of the 5 senses to make observations
Lil’ Creators Focus Skills
- Pose “what,” “why” and “how” questions about their surroundings
- Make predictions, perform experiments, and discuss results
- Use 5-senses to make observations
Be sure to talk with your Lil’ as you are working. Ask them to make a prediction about what they think will happen and talk about the results.
Let us know what you think of this STEM activity. We always love hearing your feedback. Be sure to share our post on social media by clicking one of the buttons below!