Lil’ Explorers Focus Skills
- Can identify all capital letters and some sounds (J)
Fine Motor Skills
- Coordinating the use of arms, hands, and fingers together to manipulate objects with increasing accuracy
- Engage in activities that require hand-eye coordination
Lil’ Creators Focus Skills
- Can identify all capital letters and most sounds (J)
- Coordinate the use of hands, wrists, and fingers to complete tasks that require more precise movements
- Engage in activities that require hand-eye coordination with increasing accuracy
We included 2 jumping heroes for you to choose from, a boy and a girl.
We printed our J on blue paper.
While we love our jumping heroes, the best way to learn that J is for jump is to jump. Try starting this activity with jumping on the floor a few times and finish it off with a few more jumps. This will really reinforce the idea that J is for jumping!
Pro Parent Package
Want instant access to all of this month’s lessons and templates in a neat, easy-to-use package? Consider trying my Pro Parent Package for free!