Lil’ Explorers Focus Skills
- Point to and comment on the pictures independently
Lil’ Creators Focus Skills
- Make conclusions and observations about the text based on the pictures
- The little boy is giving the mouse a cookie.
- The mouse drank all the milk and looks full.
- The mouse is a cutting his hair. He needed a haircut like Derek (my one year old).
- The boy is reading the mouse a book. It’s time to sleep.
- The mouse is using the green crayon to color a picture.
- The boy is in the chair. He looks tired.
- The boy is holding the mouse. He loves him.
Let us know what you think of this reading comprehension activity. We always love hearing your feedback. Be sure to share our post on social media by clicking one of the buttons below!