Lil’ Explorers Focus Skills
- Can identify all capital letters and some sounds (G)
- Use visual arts to represent people, places, and things, using spatial awareness to coordinate the features of the representation
- Explore the use of materials in a variety of different ways
Fine Motor Skills
- Coordinate the use of arms, hands, and fingers together to manipulate objects with increasing accuracy
- Engage in activities that require hand-eye coordination
Label the paper G is for a Grass.
What did you think of this activity? Quick and simple right? If you liked it be sure to share on social media!