Lil’ Explorers Focus Skills
- Count from 0-10 (1-5)
- Understand values of numbers 0-10 (1-5)
Fine Motor Skills
- Coordinating the use of arms, hands, and fingers together to manipulate objects with increasing accuracy
- Engage in activities that require hand-eye coordination
Lil’ Creators Focus Skills
- Count from 0-20 (1-5)
- Understand values of numbers 0-20 (1-5)
- Uses writing materials to write (pencils, pens, crayons, markers)
- Coordinate the use of hands, wrists, and fingers to complete tasks that require more precise movements
- Engage in activities that require hand-eye coordination with increasing accuracy
There are 3 strips on one page so you can do this activity multiple times, but you don’t have to.
Use the hole punch to punch 2 holes on the pear.
I love these hole punches because your Lil’ can use two hands if they need since they can rest on the table or they can progress to holding the hole puncher in one hand and the paper in the other hand.
Let us know what you think of this math and fine motor activity. We always love hearing your feedback. Be sure to share our post on social media by clicking one of the buttons below!