I loved the opportunity to explore patterns in a new manner.
Lil’ Creators Focus Skills
- Create simple A-B-C or A-B-B repeating patterns
- Complete a pattern using alternative materials with adult assistance (when given green –blue green –blue pattern complete it by replacing green with triangles and blue with hearts)
Gross Motor Skills
- Engage in non-locomotor body movements with balance, coordination, and control (twist and bend)
- Demonstrate coordination in using objects during active play
Use one card at a time and follow the pattern by moving the way the animal does in the book from head to toe.
For instance, if the pattern is elephant, crocodile, elephant, crocodile, elephant, crocodile, then you would stomp your feet, wriggle your hips, stomp your feet, wriggle your hips, stomp your feet, wriggle your hips.
Animal movements –
- giraffe – bend your neck
- monkey – wave your arms
- gorilla – thump your chest
- seal – clap your hands
- elephant – stomp your feet
- cat – arch your back
- crocodile – wriggle your hips
Pro Parent Package
Want to get the most out of my program? Upgrade to the Pro Parent Package!