Lil’ Explorers Focus Skills
- Can identify all capital letters and some sounds
Fine Motor Skills
- Coordinating the use of arms, hands, and fingers together to manipulate objects with increasing accuracy
- Engage in activities that require hand-eye coordination
Lil’ Creators Focus Skills
- Can identify all capital letters and most sounds
- Coordinate the use of hands, wrists, and fingers to complete tasks that require more precise movements
- Engage in activities that require hand-eye coordination with increasing accuracy
Make sure you’re cutting the bunny and the paper bag.
Be sure to identify the letter on the carrot as you feed it to the bunny.
Teacher TipThere are several ways to mix up this activity.
- If your Lil’ already knows their letters by name, encourage them to also identify the sounds.
- If your Lil’ is overwhelmed by all the letters at once, give them the letters in small groups.
- Turn the activity into a hunt by asking your Lil’ to feed the bunny a specific carrot.