- Count from 0-20
- Understand values of numbers 0-20
- Engage in problem solving activities
Fine Motor Skills
- Coordinate the use of hands, wrists, and fingers to complete tasks that require more precise movements
- Engage in activities that require hand-eye coordination with increasing accuracy
Purchase Template Here for $1
[woocommerce_one_page_checkout template=”product-single” product_ids=”27888″]
- Lil’ Explorers – Give your Lil’ the pieces of the puzzle for the number they are working on. For instance, if they are working on the number 5, give them the four puzzle pieces for the number 5 puzzle.
- Lil’ Creators – Give your Lil’ the pieces of two or more puzzles they are working on. For instance if they’re working on the numbers 1 and 2 give them the eight puzzle pieces for the number 1 and the number 2 puzzle.
- If this is too easy for your Lil’, include more pieces in their pile of pieces, but ask them to only select the pieces for a given number. For instance, if their pile of pieces contains pieces from the number 1, 2, and 3 puzzle, but you only want them to build the puzzle for the number one, ask them to find the correct pieces rather than you simply giving it to them.