Lil’ Creators Focus Skills
- Recognize sight words (I, my, you, is, are, the, of, and, can, like)
Gross Motor Skills
- Use locomotor skills with balance in a variety of directions and changing directions during active play
- Use locomotor skills with coordination in a variety of directions and changing directions during active play
- Engage in non-locomotor body movements with balance, coordination, and control (twist and bend)
- Demonstrate coordination in using objects during active play
If they are not read to read the word on their own, read it to them and encourage them to repeat it.
Pro Parent Package
Want to get the most out of my program? Upgrade to the Pro Parent Package!