Lil’ Explorers Focus Skills
Speaking & Listening
- Follow two-step directions
- React with appropriate behaviors to simple questions
- Follow directions given by a familiar adult
- Use a variety of visual art materials (paint, markers, crayons, clay) with minimal adult assistance
Fine Motor Skills
- Coordinate the use of arms, hands, and fingers together to manipulate objects with increasing accuracy
- Engage in activities that require hand-eye coordination
Repeat this type of story telling as often as you wish. Some other areas that you can say got dirty are the dinosaurs horns, spots, tail, nose. belly, and spikes.
Let us know what you think of this lesson on following directions! If you liked it, please share on social media.