Lil’ Explorers Focus Skills
Speaking & Listening
- Follow two-step directions
- React with appropriate behaviors to simple questions
- Follow directions given by a familiar adult
- Use a variety of visual art materials (paint, markers, crayons, clay) with minimal adult assistance
Fine Motor Skills
- Coordinate the use of arms, hands, and fingers together to manipulate objects with increasing accuracy
- Engage in activities that require hand-eye coordination
Pro Parent Package
Want to get the most out of my program? Upgrade to the Pro Parent Package!
Get Notified When I Post
It's simple. I post 2-3 lessons every day and you do them with your Lil'. Take a couple seconds to fill out this form and I'll keep you updated about new lessons!