Lil’ Explorers Focus Skills
- Use a variety of visual art materials (paint, markers, crayons, clay) with minimal adult assistance
- Use visual arts to represent people, places, and things, using spatial awareness to coordinate the features of the representation
- Explore the use of materials in a variety of different ways
- Pose “what” and “why” questions about their surroundings
- Understand 3 of the 5 senses to make observations
Fine Motor Skills
- Coordinate the use of arms, hands, and fingers together to manipulate objects with increasing accuracy
- Engage in activities that require hand-eye coordination
Lay the pasta on the dinosaur to represent the bones of the dinosaur.
You can create your own dinosaur skeleton without using a template if you choose. Rea (and I) are not quite skilled enough for that so we used the template as our guide.