Lil’ Explorers Focus Skills
- Can identify all capital letters and some sounds (D)
- Use a variety of visual art materials (paint, markers, crayons, clay) with minimal adult assistance
- Use visual arts to represent people, places, and things, using spatial awareness to coordinate the features of the representation
Fine Motor Skills
- Coordinate the use of arms, hands, and fingers together to manipulate objects with increasing accuracy
- Engage in activities that require hand-eye coordination
Label your paper D is for Dinosaur.
A few of you have asked, “When do you know if your Lil’ is ready to use scissors?” For the most part this is a personal judgment call, but I want you to know I am working on a post that will help you decide if your Lil’ is ready or not.
Let us know what you think of this lesson and share pictures of your Lil’ and their D is for Dinosaur!