Our Lil’ Creators are beginning to be work on writing their letters and these practice sheets are the perfect opportunity to do just that.
Grab our FREE My Community Letter Practice Sheets Template HERE!
Lil’ Creators Focus Skills
- Can identify all capital letters and most sounds (L, P, G, O, F, B)
- Can identify all lowercase letters and some sounds (l, p, g, o, f, b)
- Can form all capital letters and some lower case letters (L l, P p, G g, O o, F f, B b)
Fine Motor Skills
- Coordinate the use of hands, wrists, and fingers to complete tasks that require more precise movements
- Engage in activities that require hand-eye coordination with increasing accuracy
Form the upper and lowercase letter with Play Doh.
Color in the picture.
Trace over the letters and try writing a few own your own.
Be sure to only do two letters at a time. This allows your Lil’ to focus on the letters and keeps the activity from getting dull.
Let us know what you think of these letter practice sheets. We always love hearing your feedback. Be sure to share our post on social media by clicking one of the buttons below!