My new favorite sweet treat is a combo of sweet and salty, chocolate pretzel bites. Is there any combo better than sweet and salty? I have always been a sugar lover, but it wasn’t until I got pregnant that I fell in love with salty snacks too.
The skill level for making these delicious chocolate pretzels is non-existant, this is 100% for beginners and you can invite your kids to help you too. Basically, if you can unwrap a Hershey Kiss you can make this.
If you are looking for some tips on inviting your kids into the kitchen, check out this post.
Seasonal Chocolate Pretzel Bites
You may have noticed that I love the holidays. I genuinely enjoy decorating, baking, and celebrating all holidays. These little bites of salty chocolate goodness can be adjusted to match every holiday (which basically gives you a reason to make these monthly) and all you have to do is buy different colored M&Ms.
Chocolate Pretzel Bites
- Pre-heat the oven 300 Degrees
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Lay an even sheet of pretzels on the baking sheet
- Unwrap the Hershey Kisses and place on kiss on each pretzel
- Place the chocolate preztels in the oven and bake for 5 minutes until the chocolate is soft enough. Watch the chocolate to be sure that they don’t melt too much.
- Take the pretzels out of the oven and top with an M&M. Use the M&M to smoosh the chocolate kiss a little.