Lil’ Creators Focus Skills
- Can identify all lowercase letters and some sounds (c)
- Use a variety of visual art materials (paint, markers, crayons, clay) with minimal adult assistance
- Use visual arts to represent people, places, and things, with accuracy and detail
Fine Motor Skills
- Coordinate the use of hands, wrists, and fingers to complete tasks that require more precise movements
- Engage in activities that require hand-eye coordination with increasing accuracy
Glue the three Cs to a piece of white paper
Label the paper, c is for chick.
How cute are these little c shape chicks! If you enjoyed this activity please be sure to share on social media!