Super Mom Canvas
So the VAST majority of you are moms doing these activities with your Lil’s (and by vast majority I mean virtually all) which leaves me apprehensive about this activity because you shouldn’t be helping with your own Mother’s Day gift. But, I also want to make sure that you have a little something from your Lil’ on Mother’s Day. So if Dad is home, let him take lead on this one activity.
This craft is a fun way for your Lil’ to recognize just how lucky they are to have their very own superhero living amongst them, Super Mom!
Lil’ Explorers Focus Skills
- Can identify all capital letters and some sounds (J)
Fine Motor Skills
- Coordinating the use of arms, hands, and fingers together to manipulate objects with increasing accuracy
- Engage in activities that require hand-eye coordination
Lil’ Creators Focus Skills
- Can identify all capital letters and most sounds (J)
- Coordinate the use of hands, wrists, and fingers to complete tasks that require more precise movements
- Engage in activities that require hand-eye coordination with increasing accuracy
Draw a pentagon on a canvas and write the word MOM inside. Below is a picture of what you are trying to draw.
Use painter’s tape to cover the drawing.
Paint the canvas using the syringes and paint brushes.
Once the paint has dried, remove the tape to reveal the Super Mom logo.
Be sure to cover the entire canvas with the logo!
Want more lessons like this? Check out my lesson bundles!