Do your kids love toy cars? Or do you have a bajillion toy cars in a bin and no clue what to do with them? Here are 4 of the best car activities for preschool kids! Color Parking Lot- This is a classic car activity, but it is too good to pass up! It requires...
Feed the Polar Bear - Preschool Activity
Every year this Feed the Polar Bear freebie goes viral. I love that it is used in so many classrooms and home around the world. Our preschoolers just love the idea of feeding an animal. On our recent trip to the zoo, we saw a polar bear swimming laps and ever since we have been obsessed. Rea tells anyone who will listen about her encounter with the polar bears, so this activity is inspired by that experience.
- Identify common 2-dimensional shapes such as squares, rectangles, triangles, heart, star, circle, semi-circle, oval, diamond
- Print and cut out the Feed the Polar Bear Template.
- Wrap a small box in white paper and glue on the polar bear face.
- Cut a hole for the mouth of the polar bear.
- Invite your preschooler to feed the polar bear various shaped fish.
- You can help them identify each shape as they feed it to the polar bear or you can call out certain shapes for your preschooler to feed the polar bear.
Here are a few more activities you might like.
When it comes to swim wear I am looking for 2 things, full booty coverage and still feminine/flirty(ish). I want to be able to swim and run around with my kids while still looking cute. I bought a few swimsuits this year and last year that were recommended by my...
Written by Guest Contributor Beth AnnHave you heard of bookish play? It is a new(ish) fun term that basically describes activities inspired by books. It is a playful way to combine your child's love of reading with their love of activities. Or maybe you have a kiddo...
Feed the Character
Want to feed more characters, check out my entire line of feed the character activities