Letter Recognition For Preschoolers Donut Activity
This letter recognition activity for preschoolers will have your kiddos working on letter recognition and letter matching, gluing, and cutting.
This activity is a sample of our Preschool Theme – Food which has over 50 food theme activities for you to try with your preschoolers to prepare them for kindergarten.
- Can identify all capital letters and most sounds
- Can identify all lowercase letters and some sounds
Fine Motor Skills
- Coordinate the use of hands, wrists, and fingers to complete tasks that require more precise movements
- Engage in activities that require hand-eye coordination with increasing accuracy
- Print and cut out the Letter Recognition for Preschoolers- Donut Template.
- Cut out the letter sprinkles.
- Match and glue the sprinkles to the donut.
Have You Been Wondering What The Preschool Playbook Looks Like On The Inside? Try The Transportation Unit For Free And Discover If It Is Right For You.