Letter Recognition For Preschoolers Donut Activity
This letter recognition activity for preschoolers will have your kiddos working on letter recognition and letter matching, gluing, and cutting.
This activity is a sample of our Preschool Theme – Food which has over 50 food theme activities for you to try with your preschoolers to prepare them for kindergarten.
- Can identify all capital letters and most sounds
- Can identify all lowercase letters and some sounds
Fine Motor Skills
- Coordinate the use of hands, wrists, and fingers to complete tasks that require more precise movements
- Engage in activities that require hand-eye coordination with increasing accuracy
- Print and cut out the Letter Recognition for Preschoolers- Donut Template.
- Cut out the letter sprinkles.
- Match and glue the sprinkles to the donut.