Last month, we did a number puzzle where your Lil’ matched numbers to a base to create a large picture, and we really liked that idea. So, we revamped it and this time, we are using our sight words.
As a reminder, the sight word activities are now editable for our Pro Parents so you can change the template to include sight words that are meaningful to your Lil’.
This Pre-K learning activity will work on reading sight words.
Grab a FREE copy of the template in the Required Materials section below.
Lil’ Explorers Focus Skills
- Can identify all capital letters and some sounds (J)
Fine Motor Skills
- Coordinating the use of arms, hands, and fingers together to manipulate objects with increasing accuracy
- Engage in activities that require hand-eye coordination
Lil’ Creators Focus Skills
- Can identify all capital letters and most sounds (J)
- Coordinate the use of hands, wrists, and fingers to complete tasks that require more precise movements
- Engage in activities that require hand-eye coordination with increasing accuracy
Print and cut out the Zoo Animals Sight Word Puzzle Template.
Glue the puzzle piece to the base using this site words as your guide for where each piece goes.
Do this until you have completed the puzzle.
If your Lil’ is looking for an extra challenge, they can trace the sight words on the base before gluing the piece down.
Pro Parent Package
Want access to all my lessons plus other perks? Upgrade to the Pro Parent Package!