Lil’ Creators Focus Skills
- Can identify all lowercase letters and some sounds (a)
- Use a variety of visual art materials (paint, markers, crayons, clay) with minimal adult assistance
- Use visual arts to represent people, places, and things, with accuracy and detail
- Explore the use of materials in a variety of different ways
Fine Motor Skills
- Coordinate the use of hands, wrists, and fingers to complete tasks that require more precise movements
- Engage in activities that require hand-eye coordination with increasing accuracy
Label the paper a is for acorn.
Remember we are focusing on the lower case letter with this activity so be sure when you were labeling to use the lowercase a.